Sunday 6 April 2014

Crafters Companion - Angelica and Adam Cards

Hi Crafters,
Where did this week go? I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by lately, it's been a whole week since I blogged last, naughty girl. I haven't been idle though it's just that I can't share some of the cards that I have made yet. I can however share this batch of Angelica and Adam themed cards that I have been making for an upcoming sale that I am attending.



These were made by printing the elements from the CD Rom and adding a few of my own embellishments. I still have a lot more items to make for the sale so that will keep me busy over the next few weeks.
Hope you liked my quick share today, I have tried to visit as many blogs as I could this week but I apologise if I've missed anyone out I will endeavour to catch up with you all soon.

See you soon,
Lorraine

4 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

Oh my, you have been busy! and these are all gorgeous. I think my favourite has to be the little pirate though, love the themed paper too. Good luck with your sale, though looking at these I'm sure yu won't need any :) xx

debby4000 said...

These are fabulous, hope they go well at the sale.
luv
Debby

Gina's Cards said...

What a gorgeous collection - love them! Good luck with the sale!!
Hugs
Gina x

coops said...

wow fabulous collection of cards Lorraine.i love the gorgeous image and your designs are stunning ;D

xx coops xx