Sunday 3 November 2013

Another Card For Hubby.....


....Good evening everyone,
It's been a busy week for male cards here in Raineys Craft Room, this will be the third one - all for my husband but commissioned by different members of the family. My hubby is an engineer so anything mechanical is just perfect for him so I would like to share my latest card with you.

 

This lovely digi image came from Delicious Doodles and I teamed it with some digi paper  and Papermania Cogs and Gears die cuts which I then heat embossed with black embossing powder. Here's a closer look...

 
 
I think they came out a treat, and quite realistic.
 
I've had some lovely comments recently from you all so thank you so much for making me feel welcome in Blogland, I'm still fairly new to it all, only started my blog in August, so it means a great deal to me thanks again.
 
See you soon,
 
Lorraine

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I think I have this image, isn't it great. Love your embossed cogs, fab vintage card

Wishcraft said...

Fab bike image and LOVE how your cogs turned out! Great card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x