Friday 17 July 2015

Sharing an 'Oldie on Friday'

Hi Crafters,
 
Friday again!
Time to join Erika with sharing an old crafty make from the past.
 
This card was made in 2012 using 'A Touch of Magic' CD Rom by Linda Ravenscroft.
 
 
The images on this CD are beautiful but then I'm biased as fairies and mystical creatures are a favourite of mine.
Why don't you look up your 'crafts from the past' and join in? Just leave Erika a comment letting her know that you've joined in and she will come visit you.
 
Well it's rather muggy here today and I'm feeling the heat a bit, I went out for a walk earlier and haven't cooled down yet, so I'm off to chill out in my craft room.
Hope you are all well, see you soon.
 
Lorraine


8 comments:

Pamellia said...

Wow, that is quite an incredible image, love the flower arrangement you added. I agree, all things mystical are so amazing. hugs :)

cotnob said...

A beautiful 'oldie' share Lorraine, she is rather gorgeous isn't she.
It's rather muggy down here as well, thankfully all of the housework is now finished, so will be off to the craft room as soon as I have fed everyone!
Pauline
x

Erika said...

Hi Lorraine another super oldie, a lovely fairy image too and great floral arrangement.
Thanks for sharing an oldie with me today and have a super weekend,
hugs Erika. x

Carol S. said...

Beautiful image and a stunning card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Gina's Cards said...

What fabulous oldie! The image is beautiful and such lovely colours! The flowers add that perfect finishing touch!
Hugs
Gina xx

Linda Levoir said...

Love the image and the beautiful colours. It is fun looking back at stuff we did in the past isn't it? I will have to find the time one week to join in, but I still have some catching up on visiting blogs to do first, including yours! :) xx

Jacee said...

Gorgeous Lorraine, love the image, good to look back and see how you were crafting back then
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I also love fairies.