Friday 12 June 2015

Sharing an 'Oldie' on Friday

Hi Crafters,
Friday again! how quick are these weeks flying by?
Friday's is when I join Erika of Snappy Crafts with her fun theme of sharing an old crafty make. This time I have managed to find a photo from 2012 of a card that I had made. I didn't regularly take pictures of my creations until I started blogging but I found a few pictures the other day taken on my phone and put on an old memory stick that had been in the back of the drawer.
 
 
The lovely lady who the card was for loves owls and these were made using my Stampin' Up Owl Punch. The sentiment and numbers were cut on my Cameo.
I'm off to comment on Erika's blog and let her know that I've joined in so if you would like to share an old crafty make come and join us.
 
Lorraine

16 comments:

dutchess said...

Hi Lorraine what fun!.....love the Owls think I may pop over and join in! xxxxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous oldie share Lorraine, cute Owls - they are still on trend now aren't they.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Love it, I'm owl mad to,have to stop myself buying all things owlie lol Debbs xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the owls and wonderful design.
Sue xx

Carol S. said...

What a hoot!! Sorry, couldn't resist!! Great card and love the owls. Hugs, Carol s.xx

Erika said...

Hi Lorraine, thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie this Friday. I love you card, great owl papers and dies, perfect for an owl lover.
Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

Carol said...

A lovely fun card Lorraine, great colours. Carol x

Pamellia said...

What a fun card Lorraine! Owls just never go out of style! hugs :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gina's Cards said...

Great card and lovely colours! Love the owl dies, they are adorable.
Hugs
Gina xx

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant card Lorraine, love the owls and your embellishments, great oldie, hugs Kate x

Tracy said...

Oh I love those fun owls! Teal and brown is a great color mix too. Fun card! Hugs!

Erika said...

Woop woop, I got my parcel thank you very much, you are naughty!
I shall be in touch real soon.
Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

love love owls great card
bibiana

Dr Sonia S V said...

How adorable and cute the lil owls look
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Wishcraft said...

Love it Lorraine... and you've reminded me just how long it's been since I last used my owl punch! Looks great here :o) Hugs, Lisa x