Monday 30 December 2013

Tea Bag Dispenser

Hi Crafters,
Well the turkey has been eaten and the Christmas pudding is gone too, I still have a few Quality Street left in the tin but they won't be there for long so I guess Christmas is over for another year :o(
but just to make it last a bit longer I would like to show you one of the gifts I made this year using my Silhouette Cameo machine. It's a very versatile cutting machine and although I've had it for about  a year now I have still only scratched the surfaced with what it can do.
This Tea Bag Dispenser holds a full box of individually wrapped tea bags, these ones were rose flavoured herbal tea and it looks so much better displayed on your worktop than a plain box.


This is a top view of the lid...

This was very easy to put together and can be made in any colour you like, the design was purchased at the Silhouette online store.

Come back later for my list of 5 favourite creations of 2013 - I'm joining in the fun at A Scrapjourney why don't you join in, there's Candy too.
See you later
Lorraine

2 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

What fab project Lorraine, I'm so tempted by the Sillouttes, but I just have nowhere to keep one! This looks great though, would be good for me for visitors as I only ever drink coffee, haven't touched tea for years lol :) xx

Wishcraft said...

This is really lovely Lorraine, it looks fab... My Cameo arrived today :o) Hugs, Lisa x