Friday 22 November 2013

Hope Your Day is Dino-mite !

Hello Crafters,
Sometimes I get funny requests when people commission cards and this is one of them. 'A cute dinosaur' for a grown lady? Well here we go.......

 
 
I found this digi image amongst my files and coloured it with my Promarkers. The sentiment was computer generated and fitted in to a speech bubble in 'My Craft Studio' programme. I can't remember where the papers came from sorry, I've have such a huge stash of them - (guilty face.) I matted and layered with black cardstock to make it pop and a little faux stitching to finish.
Hope you like it.
I'm entering this in to the challenges at:
 Scribble and Scrap - #5 Anything Goes.
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes.
 
I'm off to catch up on your blogs and could possibly have another post today if my mojo keeps up.
 
Lorraine


2 comments:

Andree said...

A fantastic card Lorraine. The colours are wonderful and the sentiment is brilliant.

Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

Alyx said...

This is gorgeous. What's wrong with a grown lady liking dinosaurs? I am a dinosaur expert...even though I have no flipping choice as I'm fed facts about them non stop by my son, lol.

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx