Monday 2 September 2013

Santa Christmas Tags

Hi folks,
Hope you all had a great weekend.
Yesterday I posted my first Christmas tags creations of this year and I've been busy this morning making some different ones.....


 
 
I bought this lovely Santa stamp from Creative Expressions and I couldn't wait to use it and I think it turned out ok. The construction of the tags is the same as before but this time I added punched holly leaves and tinkling bells to the ribbon bow. I'm really pleased how these look. There is a space on the back for writing your message and a red twine loop for attaching to your gift. These will also be in my Etsy shop.
Here is a close up view...


My creative juices are flowing now I can think of lots more ideas, it's just having the time to fit it in, lol.
Well I hope you enjoyed my little blog post for today, I would love to have a few more followers stopping by but I have only been blogging a month so it's early days.
Happy crafting everyone.

Lorraine



1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous tags, love that image and looks fab in red